The market was UP TREND during the week. The Sensex was UP 212.67 points while the Nifty was UP 0.66 % during the week. Nifty future was in the range of 10163-10400
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 143.08 points, or 0.58 percent, to 24,651.74, the S&P 500 gained 23.8 points, or 0.90 percent, to 2,675.81 and the Nasdaq Composite added 80.06 points, or 1.17 percent, to 6,936.58.
Wall Street’s three major indexes climbed to record closing highs on Friday with broad-based gains as a long-awaited bill to cut corporate tax rates looked like it would win enough support from lawmakers to pass. » Read more
Reliance Capital, a constituent of Nifty Midcap 50 and MSCI Global Small Cap Index, is a part of the Reliance Group. It is amongst India’s leading and most valuable financial services companies in the private sector. Reliance Capital has interests in asset management and mutual funds; life, general and health insurance; commercial & home finance; equities and commodities broking; wealth management services; distribution of financial products; asset reconstruction; proprietary investments and other activities in financial services.
- Reliance Capital has a net worth of Rs. 16,692 crore (US$ 2.6 Billion) and total assets of Rs.82, 209 crore (US$ 12.6 Billion) as on March 31, 2017.
- Reliance Mutual Fund is amongst the top Mutual Funds in India with over six million investor folios.
- Reliance Capital Ltd obtained its registration as a Non-banking Finance Company (NBFC) in December 1998.
- Reliance Capital Ltd has since diversified its activities in the areas of asset management and mutual fund; life and general insurance; commercial finance and industrial finance; stock broking; depository services; proprietary investments; asset reconstruction; distribution of financial products and other activities in financial services.
- Reliance Money was awarded ’52nd Rank as Best Place to Work’ and ‘3rd Rank in Financial Services Industry’ by Great Places to Work in The Best Places To Work For’ survey.
» Read more
We recommended traders to BUY RELCAPITAL above 413 level and target of 418-424 may achieved with a stop loss of 407.
We recommended traders to BUY BEML above 1515 level and target of 1530-1550 may achieved with a stop loss of 1495.
Get More Share Market News & Updates Visit – www.marketmagnify.com or Miss call @7879881122.