BUY IRB ABOVE 144.70 TARGET 146.50 WITH SL 142
1. Don’t use herd mentality:- The typical buyer’s decision is usually heavily influenced by the actions of his acquaintances, neighbors or relatives.The world’s greatest investor Warren Buffett was surely not wrong when he said, “Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful!”
2.Take decision with information:- research should always be undertaken before investing in stock market.
3.Invest in business you understand:- firstly understand the business where you invest.before investing you should know know about the business and company.
4.Follow a disciplined investment approach:-the investors who put in money systematically, in the right shares and held on to their investments patiently have been seen generating outstanding returns.
5.Monitor rigorously:-If you can’t review your portfolio due to time constraint or lack of knowledge, then you should take the help of a good financial planner or someone who is capable of doing that. “If you can’t even do that, then stock investing is not for you. Better put your money in safe.
Just take first step with 1% TRUST. We assure you we will provide the rest 99% EFFORT to delight you.
For More Info, Call us @8767988208 or Subscribe us at www.marketmagnify.com
After crossing the day high of Rs.175.35 at falling as low as Rs.169.90 through the day, one stock of DLF Ltd. was observed to be priced at Rs.174.
With the volume weighted average price being Rs.173.36 , the total traded volume was observed to be 2,785,662 stocks.
The bid price was Rs.171 for 2637 stocks
FUTURE TRADING TIPS FOR TOMORROW : 21st NOVEMBER (WEDNESDAY)
BUY DLF FUTURE 176 TARGET 178-180 WITH SL 173.80
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE TIPS, CALL US @8767988208
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.MARKETMAGNIFY.COM
STOCK FUTURE TIPS FOR TODAY : 20th November (TUESDAY)
Wow! Its great to us getting 1st position in ‘Advisor of the week” awarded by Advisorymandi.com in Commodity as well as in Equity to “Market Magnify”. It is the moment of immensely feeling pleasured and honored. You can elaborate yourself more about company just visiting at Advisory Mandi.
Let me introduce what our company has been doing in the field of stock advisory-
Market Magnify Investment Adviser & Research Pvt Ltd. provides you Trading tips of the Indian stock market & Commodity Market with intense analysis done by our Team of Analysts. We have been providing valuable Tips to our clients through various methods.
We have helped lot of retail and HNI client through our tips services to fulfill their financial goals by making their money work for them a better way. We try to follow the trend and ride it using technical analysis rather than predicting customer’s needs.
Market Magnify Provides Tips Based On Following Topics-
Nifty Future tips
Stock Future tips
Equity & Derivatives Combo Pack-
This is our combo service where we provide tips in all equity and derivatives segment. If you trade in all equity and derivatives segments then this service will be perfect for you.
Market Magnify always aim at providing services in accordance with the comfort levels of all traders and investors in stock market. If you are facing any problem please call our 24/7 Customer Care Support at: +91-731-4783811 Or Missed Call @ 8767988208
RBL Bank Ltd. was incorporated in the year 14-06-1943. Its today’s share price is 557.75. Its current market capitalisation stands at Rs 23721.65 Cr. In the latest quarter, company has reported Gross Sales of Rs. 45075.66 Cr and Total Income of Rs.55757.54 Cr. The company’s management includes Vinay Tripathi, Ishan Raina, Palepu Sudhir Rao, Jairaj Purandare, Rama Bijapurkar, Sivanandhan Dhanushkodi, Prakash Chandra, Rajeev Ahuja, Vishwavir Ahuja. It is listed on the BSE with a BSE Code of 540065 , NSE with an NSE Symbol of RBLBANK and ISIN of INE976G01028. It’s Registered office is at 1st Lane,Shahupuri, Kolhapur-416001, Maharashtra. Their Registrars are ACC Ltd. It’s auditors are BSR & Co LLP, SR Batliboi & Co LLP
BUY RBL BANK FUTURE ABOVE 562 TARGET 567-572 WITH SL 557
FOR MORE PROFIT CALL MARKET MAGNIFY @7879881122 OR VISIT AT WWW.MARKETMAGNIFY.COM
As we suggested in our last commentary Nifty future can test 10400-10450 only if it sustains above 10300 level and now Nifty future may test 10600-10700 levels in next few trading days with a support of 10300 levels. But we may see low volatility in the market due to diwali vacation next week. Few sectors like paper,reality and banking are performing well and we may see further bullish movement in the sector. We suggest you to adopt buying on dips strategy and remain bullish in the market
BEST STOCK FUTURE TIPS FOR TOMORROW : 2nd NOVEMBER (FRIDAY)
BUY ICICI PRUDENTIAL FUTURE ABOVE 348 TARGET 352-357 WITH SL 343