Incorporated way back in year 1998, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. has today become India’s leading and one of the largest Infrastructure Developing Company in BOT Space, committed to the Roads & Highway sector. Ever since the first ever project completed by the Company, our actions have been guided by the sole objective of delivering value.
Over the years, we have reinforced our commitment by delivering large, technically complex projects across India, on difficult terrains and in a tough industry environment. Building seamless connections and facilitating Socio-Economic-Cultural developments, we are proud to be part of India’s transformation. » Read more
Why this new sensation in the market?? Is that PC jewellers?? :-स्टॉक मार्केट में सनसनी!!! PC Jewellers मौका या धोखा?? आइये देखे
शेयर मार्केट में सनसनी, इस हफ्ते क्या रहेगा PC Jewelers और मार्केट का हाल?? देखिये इस साप्ताहिक मार्केट का अनुमान MarketMagnify के साथ |
Why this new sensation in the market?? Is that PC jewellers??
See the upcoming trend of market and stocks recommendation that can give you profit with Market Magnify.
Click Here :- https://goo.gl/M3Sw91
Give us a Missed Call at 7879881122
#Nifty ended at 10617.80 UP 47.25 and Sensex at 34713.60 UP 212.33 points.
#Govt considering national policy for retail trade.
#India will network with Asia’s major oil buyers to negotiate with sellers: Dharmendra Pradhan.
#Tata Consultancy Services expands operations in Texas.
#Siemens Gamesa bags wind turbine order of 300 MW in India.
#Abbott discontinues selling Xience Alpine stents in India.
#HDFC Bank hikes interest on FDs; loans could get costlier.
Free Share Tips For Tomorrow : 27th Apr (Friday)
JSW STEEL BUY ABOVE 330.00
JINDAL STEEL BUY ABOVE 253.00
NIIT TECH SELL BELOW 1140
For Premium Service, Subscribe us Here www.marketmagnify.com
Or Give us a Missed Call at 7879881122
# Nifty ended at 10570.55 DOWN 43.80 and Sensex at 34501.27 DOWN 115.37 points
# Listed foreign funds pull out $91 mn from India
# India’s average GDP growth to rise to 7.8% in first half of this yr: Report
# Wipro Q4 profit down 7% QoQ; sees Q1 IT services revenue at $2,015-2,065 mn
# Reliance Nippon AMC Q4 net profit up 35% to Rs 162 cr
# IDBI Federal Life net jumps 94% to Rs 101 cr in FY18
# BPCL seeks LNG cargoes for July 2018-March 2019 » Read more
Benchmark indices opened lower, tracking negative trend in global stocks. The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 52.82 points at 34,563.82 and the 50-share NSE Nifty fell 21.10 points to 10,593.30. Bharti Airtel, Bharti Infratel, HPCL, BPCL and Reliance Industries were early gainers. Hindalco, Cipla and HCL Technologies were under pressure. ICICI Prudential, Raymond, Idea Cellular, Advanced Enzyme, Bajaj Corp, MMTC, Parag Milk Foods, Coffee Day, Jubilant Life, Avanti Feeds, Granule India, Gati, Jaiprakash Associates, Indiabulls Ventures and Trent gained up to 5 percent. Uniply Industries gained 2 percent after block deal of 10 lakh shares. Balrampur Chini and Reliance Naval were under pressure.
Best Future Tips for 25th Apr (Wednesday) : Bajaj Finserv
BUY BAJAJ FINSV FUT ABOVE 5450 TARGET 5490 WITH SL 5410 TOTAL 10 LOTS
For Daily Market Updates & Free Tips, Subscribe us www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php Or Give us a Missed Call at 7879881122.
!!!!!!!!! Wait Wait Wait Wait !!!!!!!!!
CLICK HERE :- https://goo.gl/Q2w5S4
Missed Call @7879881122
Market Magnify has come up with new idea for all. Market Magnify introduce video by market experts in HINDI to fulfill all traders need and desire to earn big profit and also to understand market in better ways.
Feel free to contact us for any queries through our website www.marketmagnify.com or Miss call us on 7879881122
NIFTY FUTURE OVERVIEW
Technically, Nifty future now at very crucial level as it is testing various trend line support at current levels and also support of 200 moving average is also at current levels. We have witness heavy selling pressure in last 2 days in index which causes Nifty future to fall more than 250 points in just 2 days. Market movement is mostly driven by economic news either domestic or global and as Fed meeting on interest rate is due later this week which will impact market movement. We expect that Nifty future may test 10080-10040 levels and then started to bottom out. If Nifty future breaks 10040 levels then 9960-9930 will act as a strong support level for Nifty future in near term and if Nifty future bounces back from current level then we may see Nifty future to trade 10270 and then 10330 levels soon in near term
Nifty Over View March Series :-Best Share Market Tips
Near Term Support and Resistance level
Support of Nifty future is at 10080-10040 and 9930.
Resistance of Nifty future is placed at 10250 and 10330.
For Free Trial, Please Give a Missed Call @7879881122 or Register with us.www.marketmagnify.com/services.php .
- The market was MIXED during the week. The Sensex was DOWN 131.14 points while the Nifty was DOWN 0.31 % during the week. Nifty was in the range of 10180-10479
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 72.85 points, or 0.29 percent, to end the week at 24,946.51, the S&P 500 gained 4.68 points, or 0.17 percent, to 2,752.01 and the Nasdaq Composite added 0.25 point, or 0 percent, to 7,481.99. Friday’s gains came at the end of a rocky week dominated by concerns of a US trade war with China and political turmoil, which began with the ouster of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The S&P 500 and the Dow Industrials rose on Friday, boosted by strong industrial output numbers but the Nasdaq was barely changed at Friday’s market close, though all three of Wall Street’s major indexes posted losses for the week. For the week, the Dow fell 1.57 percent, the S&P lost 1.04 percent, and the Nasdaq dropped 1.27 percent. February industrial production jumped 1.1 percent, the largest increase in four months. Investors were also looking ahead to next week, when the Federal Reserve is expected to raise benchmark US interest rates. Rate-sensitive sectors, such as utilities and real estate, rose on Friday, but they could perform poorly if rates increase sharply. Energy led the major sectors of the S&P 500 with a 1.0 percent gain, as oil prices rose 1.7 percent.
- For the week, the Sensex was DOWN 131.14 points while the Nifty was DOWN 0.31% during the week
- Nifty ended at 10220.30 DOWN 139.85 and Sensex at 33253.35 DOWN 432.19 points
- PSBs plan to tighten corporate lending norms for loans above Rs 250 crore
- India should see growth picking up after two transitory shocks: IMF
- HC refuses to ground entire fleet of IndiGo’s A320neo aircraft
- Maruti Suzuki may beat M&M in utility vehicles race this fiscal
- ITC to file 3rd FIR in Delhi against videos on plastic in ‘Aashirvaad Atta’
- CDSCO puts Wockhardt, two others under scanner for selling drug without clearances