Gold falls after dollar firms on deal to fund U.S. government
Gold fell on Monday after the dollar edged up as U.S. congressional negotiators hammered out a deal on a spending package to keep the federal government funded through September.
* Spot gold dropped 0.3 % to $1,264.06 per ounce, as of 0236 GMT.
* Gold, last week, saw its biggest weekly percentage fall since the week of March 10, ending about 1.2% lower.
* U.S. gold futures eased 0.2 % to $1,265.20 an ounce.
* The dollar index rose 0.1 % to 99.118. [USD/]
* U.S. congressional negotiators have hammered out a bipartisan agreement on a spending package to keep the federal government funded through the end of the current fiscal year on Sept. 30, a senior congressional aide said on Sunday.
Miss Call This No 7879881122 And Earn Money In Share Market to click here https://www.marketmagnify.com/freetrial.php.