- Nifty ended 10443.20 UP 1.00 and Sensex 33793.38 DOWN 18.88 points
- Govt approves Rs 5,369 cr waterway project on NW 1
- Govt nod to revised concession pact for PPP projects at ports
- Tata Motors ties up with Westport Fuel Systems to meet 2020 BS-VI challenge
- Expect to outperform industry growth rate of 6-7%: United Breweries
- UCO Bank to issue preference shares to govt for Rs 1,375 crore
- NTPC generates highest ever electricity in December quarter
- Nifty ended 10442.20 UP 6.65 and Sensex 33812.26 DOWN 0.49 points
- GDP growth in India to accelerate over coming year: HSBC
- Roads ministry manages to construct only 5,000 km in 8 months vs target of 15,000 km in FY18
- Punjab National Bank to offload entire stake in Principal PNB AMC JV
- Bajaj Auto sales up 30% in December at 2,92,547 units
- Ruias may pay Rs 3,500 crore of overdue interest, penalty to retain Essar Steel
- ITC, JK Paper and others line up to acquire Sirpur Paper Mills
- Nifty ended 10435.55 DOWN 95.15 and Sensex 33812.75 DOWN 244.08 points
- Retail inflation for industrial workers up at 3.97% in November
- India looks to provide access to electricity to all in 2018
- SAIL’s plan to buy distressed steel firms may face headwinds
- IndusInd Bank raises $500 mn from overseas lenders
- Mahindra sales up 8% to 39,200 units in December
- Vivimed Labs gets additional $7.5 mn funding from OrbiMed Asia
- Nifty ended 10530.70 UP 52.80 and Sensex 34056.83 UP 208.80 points
- India’s April-November fiscal deficit hits 112% of full-year target.
- Govt approves 5.4 lakh more urban houses under central scheme.
- Shriram Transport Finance raises Rs 400 cr by issuing bonds.
- Mylan-Biocon’s breast cancer biosimilar gets ANVISA nod
- Aarti Industries signs Rs 10,000 crore multi-year supply deal
- IL&FS Transportation arm re-finances Rs 883 cr debt via NCDs
- Nifty ended 10477.90 DOWN 12.85 and Sensex 33848.03 DOWN 63.78 points.
- Cotton export pegged at 67 lakh bales in current marketing year.
- Indian bond yields jump after govt announces additional borrowing .
- Expect 5% volume growth in FY18 & 15% for FY19: Star Cement.
- L&T’s construction arm wins Rs 1,600-cr job order.
- Expect loan growth to remain at 30-35%: AU Small Finance.
- Promoter entities transact Rs 2,479-cr shares in Bajaj cos.
Equity benchmark indices closed lower for the second consecutive session Thursday as the Nifty failed to hold 10,500 levels on the last day of F&O contract’s expiry. Investors also looked cautious due to rising crude oil prices and SEBI board members meeting. Indices were in sideways movement but individual stocks continue to outperform. Market breath was positive as about 1,464 shares advanced against 1,293 declining shares. Sensex was down 63.78 points at 33848.03 and Nifty future was 20.90 points down at 10479.30 due to profit booking in the later part of the day. » Read more
Nifty ended 10490.75 DOWN 40.75 and Sensex 33911.81 DOWN 98.80 points
Govt may con.
Health insurance outlook for 2018 looks optimistic.
sider bringing back fixed term employment .
Maruti partners Delhi govt for automated driving test centres.
Aurobindo gets USFDA nod for Fondaparinux Sodium injection.
L&T’s construction arm wins orders worth Rs 1,125 cr .
Looking to raise funds from domestic & overseas market via QIP: Canara Bank.
Equity benchmark indices open again on flat note today due to Christmas vacation around the world. Equity indices traded again on flattish move for most of the day but intense selling in the final one and a half hour of the day force indices to close in red, mainly due to finance minister says government may take loans more than budget target and government will soon release financial status of debt. Sensex was down 98.80 points at 33911.81 and Nifty future was 34.40 points down at 10491.55. » Read more
As per expectations Equity benchmark indices open on flat note today due to Christmas vacation around the world. Equity indices traded on flattish move for most of the day but intense buying in the final hour of the day made the indices close on a record high, open interest is also playing vital role as on Friday open interest in Nifty and Bank nifty future has increased by 6.59% and 7.50%. Sensex closes 70.31 up points at 34010.61 and Nifty future closes 24.70 points up at 10530.15. » Read more