- Nifty ended 10443.20 UP 1.00 and Sensex 33793.38 DOWN 18.88 points
- Govt approves Rs 5,369 cr waterway project on NW 1
- Govt nod to revised concession pact for PPP projects at ports
- Tata Motors ties up with Westport Fuel Systems to meet 2020 BS-VI challenge
- Expect to outperform industry growth rate of 6-7%: United Breweries
- UCO Bank to issue preference shares to govt for Rs 1,375 crore
- NTPC generates highest ever electricity in December quarter
- Nifty ended 10442.20 UP 6.65 and Sensex 33812.26 DOWN 0.49 points
- GDP growth in India to accelerate over coming year: HSBC
- Roads ministry manages to construct only 5,000 km in 8 months vs target of 15,000 km in FY18
- Punjab National Bank to offload entire stake in Principal PNB AMC JV
- Bajaj Auto sales up 30% in December at 2,92,547 units
- Ruias may pay Rs 3,500 crore of overdue interest, penalty to retain Essar Steel
- ITC, JK Paper and others line up to acquire Sirpur Paper Mills
- Nifty ended 10435.55 DOWN 95.15 and Sensex 33812.75 DOWN 244.08 points
- Retail inflation for industrial workers up at 3.97% in November
- India looks to provide access to electricity to all in 2018
- SAIL’s plan to buy distressed steel firms may face headwinds
- IndusInd Bank raises $500 mn from overseas lenders
- Mahindra sales up 8% to 39,200 units in December
- Vivimed Labs gets additional $7.5 mn funding from OrbiMed Asia
- Nifty ended 10530.70 UP 52.80 and Sensex 34056.83 UP 208.80 points
- India’s April-November fiscal deficit hits 112% of full-year target.
- Govt approves 5.4 lakh more urban houses under central scheme.
- Shriram Transport Finance raises Rs 400 cr by issuing bonds.
- Mylan-Biocon’s breast cancer biosimilar gets ANVISA nod
- Aarti Industries signs Rs 10,000 crore multi-year supply deal
- IL&FS Transportation arm re-finances Rs 883 cr debt via NCDs
Equity benchmark indices opened flat today tracking mixed global cues and no major directional movement along with low volumes seen today but Nifty Midcap closed at record high, up for 6th consecutive session. Sensex was down by 21.10 points at 33756.28 and Nifty future was down by 7.70 at 10462.45. » Read more
Equity benchmark indices opened on positive note and both Nifty future and Bank nifty future trading just above its 25 days simple moving average. Market was in bullish trend throughout the day and in the last one and a half hour market gained some momentum to close Nifty future 67.80 points up at 10472.15. The Sensex was up by 235.06 points at 33836.74.
The market breadth was positive as 1,862 shares advanced against a decline of 803 shares, while 160 shares were unchanged. » Read more
Equity benchmark indices opened on negative note as Nifty future open nearly 160 points down on Monday trade mainly due to voting counts indicated that BJP is leading in both states (Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh) but with small margin. After early fall in the market, it is U- turn for the equity benchmark indices as Bank Nifty future recovered 1700 points and Nifty future recovered nearly 360 points within an hour from day low and as vote counts indicated the BJP is set to win Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh after that market moved in sideways movement.. » Read more